Carlito Olivero Rises Above “Underdog” Status on X Factor — WATCH VIDEOS!
10:05 pm, December 18th, 2013VIDEO
Carlito Olivero was praised for going from “underdog” to finalist on the “X Factor” performance finale on Wednesday.
The singer, who narrowly avoided elimination twice during the season, received standing ovations for “Impossible” by Shontelle and “Maria Maria” by Santana.
“I believe you can win this,” Demi Lovato told him after “Impossible.
Simon Cowell said,”I’ve really learned that I have to respect you because this is the kind of contestant I love working with. Somebody who when they’re at then bottom, picks themselves up no complaining.”
Kelly Rowland later said, “I’m really proud of you. You have come such a long way.”
And mentor Paulina Rubio noted, “You came here with a dream, and this is the dream — the finals here. You have the passion to give it all, and that’s why we admire you so much.”
“You deserve this recording deal,” she added.
Olivero also performed “Stand By Me” with Prince Royce.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents