Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Reportedly Wed!
12:56 pm, April 21st, 2012
The couple, who became engaged after a whirlwind 5-month romance last year, married in Somerset, England on Saturday, reports Us Weekly.
Gossip Cop is looking to confirm details about the ceremony and celebrity guests.
Mulligan and the Mumford & Sons singer were reportedly childhood pen pals who became more than friends last year, not long after the Oscar-nominated actress split from Shia LaBeouf.
Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage