Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Reportedly Wed!
12:56 pm, April 21st, 2012
The couple, who became engaged after a whirlwind 5-month romance last year, married in Somerset, England on Saturday, reports Us Weekly.
Gossip Cop is looking to confirm details about the ceremony and celebrity guests.
Mulligan and the Mumford & Sons singer were reportedly childhood pen pals who became more than friends last year, not long after the Oscar-nominated actress split from Shia LaBeouf.
Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West