Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Reportedly Wed!
12:56 pm, April 21st, 2012
The couple, who became engaged after a whirlwind 5-month romance last year, married in Somerset, England on Saturday, reports Us Weekly.
Gossip Cop is looking to confirm details about the ceremony and celebrity guests.
Mulligan and the Mumford & Sons singer were reportedly childhood pen pals who became more than friends last year, not long after the Oscar-nominated actress split from Shia LaBeouf.
Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable