Candy Spelling Victim of “Delusional” Alleged Stalker
4:59 pm, September 3rd, 2010
A man she claims has repeatedly trespassed on her property forced Spelling to pursue a restraining order on Thursday.
TMZ reports that Muhammad is allegedly under the impression that Candy’s late husband, Aaron Spelling, made contact with him “through the television,” prompting his visits to their mansion.
Muhammad is currently in custody on a psychiatric hold after being arrested at Spelling’s home on August 31.
On Thursday, Spelling’s attorney Evan Spiegel won an order requiring Muhammad to stay 100 yards from the mansion and its occupant.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle