Tori Spelling’s Mom Candy Sells Most Expensive Home in America to Heiress
9:04 am, June 14th, 2011
Built by her late husband Aaron Spelling, the legendary TV producer, Candy’s 57,000-square foot Holmby Hills sprawl, known as “The Manor,” has been listed at $150 million. Its sale price was not disclosed.
Ecclestone, who will marry entrepreneur James Stunt later this summer, plans to split her time between London (where she owns a $90 million six-story house) and Los Angeles. She is the daughter of Formula One racing billionaire Bernie Ecclestone.
“The Manor” was completed in 1991. The French chateau-style residence contains a bowling alley, china room, flower-cutting room, beauty salon, and several gift-wrapping rooms.
There’s also a library of Aaron Spelling’s bound scripts for his shows, ranging from “Charlie’s Angels” and “Dynasty” to “Beverly Hills, 90210″ and “Melrose Place.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed