Tori Spelling’s Mom Candy Sells Most Expensive Home in America to Heiress
9:04 am, June 14th, 2011
Built by her late husband Aaron Spelling, the legendary TV producer, Candy’s 57,000-square foot Holmby Hills sprawl, known as “The Manor,” has been listed at $150 million. Its sale price was not disclosed.
Ecclestone, who will marry entrepreneur James Stunt later this summer, plans to split her time between London (where she owns a $90 million six-story house) and Los Angeles. She is the daughter of Formula One racing billionaire Bernie Ecclestone.
“The Manor” was completed in 1991. The French chateau-style residence contains a bowling alley, china room, flower-cutting room, beauty salon, and several gift-wrapping rooms.
There’s also a library of Aaron Spelling’s bound scripts for his shows, ranging from “Charlie’s Angels” and “Dynasty” to “Beverly Hills, 90210″ and “Melrose Place.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!