Candice Glover Breaks Down After One Of The “Best” Performances in Idol History
10:09 pm, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
“American Idol” contestants had to perform two songs this week — and Candice Glover was the only one to get a standing ovation both times.
She first took on Dionne Warwick’s “Don’t Make Me Over,” then brought down the house with her closing performance of “Lovesong” by The Cure.
The judges not only stood for the second time, but also bowed down, and Mariah Carey came on stage to shower Glover in glitter.
“Let me just say on behalf of all my judges on here, one of the greatest performances in the history, in 12 years of ’American Idol,’” said Randy Jackson as the entire panel remained standing.
Keith Urban noted, “It’s just one of those moments, all the stars line up. I agree with Randy. That’s probably one of the greatest performances in ‘Idol’ history.
Jackson later added, “I think it’s one of the greatest performances on any talent show ever, ever.”
And Carey admitted, “It’s just beyond anything I could even say.”
Not surprisingly, Glover was overcome with emotion, and barely kept it together as the crowd continued to roar with applause.
Check out the amazing videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!