Candace Cameron Bure: I’m “Submissive” to Husband (VIDEO)
6:49 pm, January 6th, 2014VIDEO
Candace Cameron Bure says she’s “submissive” to her husband in a new book, and clarified the point during a Monday appearance on HuffPost Live.
The “Full House” actress explains, “The definition that I’m using, with the word ‘submissive’ is the biblical definition of that. It is meekness, it is not weakness. Meekness is strength under control, it is bridled strength and that’s what I choose to have in my marriage.”
She adds, “And, listen, I love that my man is a leader. I want him to lead and be the head of our family. And those major decisions do fall on him.”
“It doesn’t mean I don’t voice my opinion. It doesn’t mean I don’t have an opinion. I absolutely do, but it is very difficult to have two heads of authority… I allow him to make the final choice, absolutely,” says Bure.
The actress had more to say on the topic.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?