Candace Cameron Bure: I’m “Submissive” to Husband (VIDEO)
6:49 pm, January 6th, 2014VIDEO
Candace Cameron Bure says she’s “submissive” to her husband in a new book, and clarified the point during a Monday appearance on HuffPost Live.
The “Full House” actress explains, “The definition that I’m using, with the word ‘submissive’ is the biblical definition of that. It is meekness, it is not weakness. Meekness is strength under control, it is bridled strength and that’s what I choose to have in my marriage.”
She adds, “And, listen, I love that my man is a leader. I want him to lead and be the head of our family. And those major decisions do fall on him.”
“It doesn’t mean I don’t voice my opinion. It doesn’t mean I don’t have an opinion. I absolutely do, but it is very difficult to have two heads of authority… I allow him to make the final choice, absolutely,” says Bure.
The actress had more to say on the topic.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired