Camille Grammer Leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
4:16 pm, January 20th, 2012
“Kelsey Grammer’s ex-wife Camille will likely not be returning for the third season of the hit Bravo series ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ and producers are already auditioning new ladies to replace her,” reports RadarOnline.
The alleged Bravo source notes, “It’s an open secret that Camille most likely won’t be back for a third season. She came off as such a b*tch during season one, whereas this season she has been very reserved, and she isn’t exactly eager to return.”
“Camille has some other projects in the works, but she needs to get released from her Bravo contract before she can pursue those,” adds the so-called “insider.”
However, it’s worth noting that the same report about Grammer leaving the show surfaced last year around this time, but never came to fruition.
Gossip Cop has reached out to multiple sources at the network about season three casting, and we’re told, “No decisions have been made at this point.”
Grammer has also responded to the report on Twitter, dismissing RadarOnline’s report as “just a rumor.”
We’ll have updates as more concrete details about next season emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank