Camille Grammer: Life & Style Diamond Ring Story “Not True”
5:03 pm, December 7th, 2011
The tabloid claims Camille keeps the 10-carat sparkler “on her right hand as a validation of her 13-year marriage.”
But Grammer herself calls the item false, tweeting, “Life and Style took certain liberties in stating things that are not true!”
“Want to say That The @Life_And_Style Article about Me Still wearing [my] ex’s ring is incorrect!!!” writes Grammer.
She adds, “They stated things incorrectly as usual. They can’t help themselves but make up bull!”
A rep for Grammer tells Gossip Cop she never gave the comments attributed to her in Life & Style.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs