Camille Grammer Celebrates End of Her Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatments
7:01 pm, January 3rd, 2014PHOTO
Camille Grammer is starting off 2014 with the worst of her health issues hopefully behind her.
On Friday, the former “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star revealed that she finished her chemotherapy and radiation treatments for her endometrial cancer.
“I rang the bell at MD Anderson Cancer Center which marks that I have completed my Chemo and Radiation treatments. YAY,” tweeted Grammer along with a photo of herself with her doctor.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the reality star revealed in October she underwent a radical hysterectomy after her diagnosis.
We wish Grammer much health and happiness in the new year.
Check out the full photo below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?