Camille Grammer Celebrates End of Her Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatments
7:01 pm, January 3rd, 2014PHOTO
Camille Grammer is starting off 2014 with the worst of her health issues hopefully behind her.
On Friday, the former “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star revealed that she finished her chemotherapy and radiation treatments for her endometrial cancer.
“I rang the bell at MD Anderson Cancer Center which marks that I have completed my Chemo and Radiation treatments. YAY,” tweeted Grammer along with a photo of herself with her doctor.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the reality star revealed in October she underwent a radical hysterectomy after her diagnosis.
We wish Grammer much health and happiness in the new year.
Check out the full photo below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z