Cami Bradley Called A “Star” After Beatles Cover on America’s Got Talent Finale
10:23 pm, September 17th, 2013VIDEO
Cami Bradley earned high praise from the judges on Tuesday’s part one of the “America’s Got Talent” finale.
The Top 6 finalist, who reprised her stunning rendition of Cher’s “Believe” earlier in the episode,” returned to the stage for her version of The Beatles’ “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”
Howard Stern told her, ”You have developed such a confidence from this show. This show is perfect for you. You are perfect for this show.”
“Cami, your voice never disappoints us. Your song choice never disappoints us. Your arrangements never disappoint us,” said Heidi Klum, adding, “I have to say, I’m a huge fan of yours.”
Mel B declared, “I have one word: Flawless.”
And Howie Mandel told Bradley, “There is no other singer like you… You sound like no other. You are a star.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us if Bradley has your final vote!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?