Cami Bradley Called A “Star” After Beatles Cover on America’s Got Talent Finale
10:23 pm, September 17th, 2013VIDEO
Cami Bradley earned high praise from the judges on Tuesday’s part one of the “America’s Got Talent” finale.
The Top 6 finalist, who reprised her stunning rendition of Cher’s “Believe” earlier in the episode,” returned to the stage for her version of The Beatles’ “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”
Howard Stern told her, ”You have developed such a confidence from this show. This show is perfect for you. You are perfect for this show.”
“Cami, your voice never disappoints us. Your song choice never disappoints us. Your arrangements never disappoint us,” said Heidi Klum, adding, “I have to say, I’m a huge fan of yours.”
Mel B declared, “I have one word: Flawless.”
And Howie Mandel told Bradley, “There is no other singer like you… You sound like no other. You are a star.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us if Bradley has your final vote!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party