Cameron Diaz: “Every Woman Wants to be Objectified — It’s Healthy”
5:48 pm, November 19th, 2012
“I think every woman does want to be objectified. There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy,” the actress tells the paper.
Diaz notes that she personally finds scantily-clad photo shoots to be “empowering.”
She says, “I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’”
“They’re like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you,’” Diaz continues, “and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough.’”
“I’m a woman, I know how to handle myself,” the What to Expect When You’re Expecting star adds.
Diaz explains, “I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality.”
What do you think of the actress’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Prince Signs Up For Big Gig
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Which Stars Can't Stand Kanye?
- Kate Upton Shows Us Why Her Legs Are Famous