Cameron Diaz: “Every Woman Wants to be Objectified — It’s Healthy”
5:48 pm, November 19th, 2012
“I think every woman does want to be objectified. There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy,” the actress tells the paper.
Diaz notes that she personally finds scantily-clad photo shoots to be “empowering.”
She says, “I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’”
“They’re like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you,’” Diaz continues, “and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough.’”
“I’m a woman, I know how to handle myself,” the What to Expect When You’re Expecting star adds.
Diaz explains, “I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality.”
What do you think of the actress’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties