Cameron Diaz: “Every Woman Wants to be Objectified — It’s Healthy”
5:48 pm, November 19th, 2012
“I think every woman does want to be objectified. There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy,” the actress tells the paper.
Diaz notes that she personally finds scantily-clad photo shoots to be “empowering.”
She says, “I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’”
“They’re like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you,’” Diaz continues, “and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough.’”
“I’m a woman, I know how to handle myself,” the What to Expect When You’re Expecting star adds.
Diaz explains, “I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality.”
What do you think of the actress’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!