CLAIM: Cameron Diaz Using Justin Timberlake to Make A-Rod Jealous
1:04 pm, July 7th, 2011
At least that’s what Star magazine claims, citing an onlooker who says Diaz and Timberlake “were very touchy-feely all night” after the June 20 premiere of their movie Bad Teacher.
According to the tabloid, it’s all part of Diaz’s plot to lure Rodriguez into proposing to her. She’s allegedly engaged in serious “mind games” with A-Rod, playing off the fact that he’s “definitely the jealous type,” claims Star.
Therefore, argues the mag’s “insider,” her PDA and public praise of Timberlake is all “reverse psychology” on Diaz’s baseball beau to make him commit to her.
Um, couple of problems here.
First of all, Diaz and Timberlake never got romantically “kissy” with each other as Star implies. They’re in Bad Teacher, and they celebrated the movie’s premiere together.
More importantly, Diaz has declared repeatedly that she does not want to get married.
In a recent interview, the actress again dismissed marriage, saying it’s “based off of old traditions that don’t suit our world any longer.”
She is not orchestrating an elaborate plot to force Rodriguez to get married when she has zero interest in getting married.
The tab’s insider concludes, “Cam didn’t want to play games with him, but she has Alex exactly where she wants him.”
Actually, it’s just Star that’s playing games.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court