Cameron Diaz & J. Lo “at War” on ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’ Set?
2:42 pm, August 17th, 2011
“Cameron Diaz isn’t holding back on catty comments about Jennifer Lopez as they shoot What to Expect When You’re Expecting in Atlanta — and J. Lo’s icing her out in return,” begins a story in Star, which claims the two actresses are “at war!”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Jennifer and Cameron don’t like each other much… They don’t interact much, but when they do, the tension is thick.”
The same alleged “insider” says that Diaz sees Lopez’s and Marc Anthony‘s divorce and her supposed romance with co-star Rodrigo Santoro as a “distraction from work,” and is annoyed by the “American Idol” judge’s “huge entourage” that includes her mom, hair and makeup people, three assistants, and her manager.
Diaz even made a snide comment, says Star, about “How many people does it take for one woman to film a simple scene?”
Nevertheless, the magazine reports J. Lo ignores Diaz’s swipes, and “just acts as if Cam doesn’t exist.”
Let’s take a look at Star‘s reporting, shall we?
What’s most interesting about it is that the tab says Lopez and Diaz “don’t interact much” on the set, but when they do, “the tension is thick.”
Forget that Diaz and Lopez “don’t interact much.” They NEVER interacted at all — because, as Lopez’s rep points out, they were “never even on the set together.”
And Lopez wrapped filming days ago.
And far from being “at war,” Lopez’s spokesman adds, “They are actually good friends.”
And, once again, Lopez is not involved with Santoro.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of