Cameron Diaz Explains Infamous A-Rod Popcorn Incident [VIDEO]
10:05 am, June 21st, 2011VIDEO
Cameron Diaz visited the “Late Show with David Letterman” last night to promote her new movie Bad Teacher, and shared the “exclusive” story behind her infamous Alex Rodriguez popcorn-feeding incident at this past year’s Super Bowl.
Diaz says right before she was caught on-camera feeding her boyfriend the snack, A-Rod reached over to grab some of her last few kernels, and she greedily swatted his hand away.
The actress says she then felt bad, telling the Yankee, “I love you too much. I’m gonna give it to you,” and fed him popcorn while, unbeknownst to them cameras were catching the intimate moment on tape.
Below is video of Diaz telling the funny story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years