Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez Have NOT Split
5:58 pm, June 2nd, 2011
“They’ve broken up,” an alleged “insider” tells the tabloid, explaining that Rodriguez “told her that he needs to focus on baseball and that’s all there is to it.”
“That’s all there is to it”?
Life & Style is adamant the couple has split, claiming it was Diaz’s need to get more serious that drove away the slugger.
“For a long time, Alex thought she was a ton of fun,” explains the tab’s “insider,” and because Diaz “kept saying that she never wanted to get married and have kids, he thought she would be an easy girlfriend.”
“But then she pushed for more of a commitment, and he told her to cool it.”
What a shame.
We don’t mean about Diaz and Rodriguez – they’re still together.
We’re referring to Life & Style‘s latest failed stab at relevance.
A source close to Rodriguez tells Gossip Cop the report “is not true.”
Once again, Life & Style strikes out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist