Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez Have NOT Split
5:58 pm, June 2nd, 2011
“They’ve broken up,” an alleged “insider” tells the tabloid, explaining that Rodriguez “told her that he needs to focus on baseball and that’s all there is to it.”
“That’s all there is to it”?
Life & Style is adamant the couple has split, claiming it was Diaz’s need to get more serious that drove away the slugger.
“For a long time, Alex thought she was a ton of fun,” explains the tab’s “insider,” and because Diaz “kept saying that she never wanted to get married and have kids, he thought she would be an easy girlfriend.”
“But then she pushed for more of a commitment, and he told her to cool it.”
What a shame.
We don’t mean about Diaz and Rodriguez – they’re still together.
We’re referring to Life & Style‘s latest failed stab at relevance.
A source close to Rodriguez tells Gossip Cop the report “is not true.”
Once again, Life & Style strikes out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?