Cameron Diaz Banned From Oscars Party By Demi Moore?
7:55 am, March 1st, 2012
Though Demi Moore is in rehab and could not attend the annual after-Oscars party she usually co-hosts with Madonna and manager Guy Oseary, a rumor picking up steam claims the actress still controlled last weekend’s guest list – and had one star in particular “banned.”
Picking up a report from The Mirror, The Huffington Post reports Cameron Diaz “was banned from setting foot in the door – at the request of her former movie co-star.”
Moore, who appeared with Diaz in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle in 2003, “scrapped Cameron’s invite after ex-husband Ashton Kutcher was spotted flirting with the actress at a Golden Globes party in January,” says the site.
Adds a so-called “source,” “Demi was instrumental in the guest list and told Madonna that there was no way in hell Cameron should be allowed over the threshold.”
“As a result she has been blackballed, and security [was] informed not to let her in under any circumstance,” continues the supposed insider.
That’s funny… because a guest who was actually at the party tells Gossip Cop that Diaz was in attendance on Sunday.
Talk of any “ban,” says our impeccable source, is “so wrong” and the outlets spreading the ridiculous rumor “could not be more wrong if they tried.”
And there you have it!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?
- Britney Spears' Troubled Past Exposed In Nutty Texts
- Which Model has Stolen Adam Levine's Heart?
- Katy Perry Launching Her Own Label?
- Shonda Rhimes Welcomes Baby Girl