Who Was Eliminated on American Idol?
8:57 pm, April 4th, 2013
“American Idol” lost another contestant on Thursday, revealing its Top 6.
Ryan Seacrest delivered the results by first revealing the Top Three — Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, and Lazaro Arbos – based on viewers’ votes.
The last one came as a major shock to the judges, none of whom predicted Arbos to earn that distinction, and mentor Jimmy Iovine, who predicted he would be the one eliminated.
It was later revealed that Janelle Arthur and Burnell Taylor were in the Bottom Two.
Taylor turned out to be the one in jeopardy, and performed in hopes of scoring the judges’ save.
Unfortunately for him, the judges didn’t agree on whether to use their lone save, thus eliminating Taylor from the competition — despite giving him a standing ovation for his performance.
Are you surprised by tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try