Who Was Eliminated on American Idol?
8:57 pm, April 4th, 2013
“American Idol” lost another contestant on Thursday, revealing its Top 6.
Ryan Seacrest delivered the results by first revealing the Top Three — Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, and Lazaro Arbos – based on viewers’ votes.
The last one came as a major shock to the judges, none of whom predicted Arbos to earn that distinction, and mentor Jimmy Iovine, who predicted he would be the one eliminated.
It was later revealed that Janelle Arthur and Burnell Taylor were in the Bottom Two.
Taylor turned out to be the one in jeopardy, and performed in hopes of scoring the judges’ save.
Unfortunately for him, the judges didn’t agree on whether to use their lone save, thus eliminating Taylor from the competition — despite giving him a standing ovation for his performance.
Are you surprised by tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin