Arnold Schwarzenegger, Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle in Crazy Bud Light Super Bowl Ad
8:28 pm, January 31st, 2014VIDEO
Bud Light has unveiled its star-studded Super Bowl ad in advance of Sunday’s big game.
In the clip, a regular, random guy named Ian Rappaport is asked if he’s “up for whatever” in exchange for a beer.
Rappaport agrees, and is taken on a wild ride involving a makeover from Minka Kelly, a face-off with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a run-in with Don Cheadle and a llama, and a OneRepublic performance.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship