Bryce Dallas Howard is First Celebrity Endorser for Kate Spade
4:18 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Bryce Dallas Howard will be the first celebrity ever featured in Kate Spade advertisements.
“The Kate Spade offer came up and I kind of lost my mind. There’s something about that brand that, from a young age, I really, really, really connected with. It was always the thing I wanted for Christmas… since I was 15 or 16,” Howard told WWD.
The Twilight Saga actress added, “It represents a lifestyle that I always really loved.”
Howard can be seen in a series of neon-colored ads that have her on a bike, on roller skates, and screaming into a bullhorn (see right).
What do you think of Howard’s ad for Kate Spade?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents