Bryce Dallas Howard is First Celebrity Endorser for Kate Spade
4:18 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Bryce Dallas Howard will be the first celebrity ever featured in Kate Spade advertisements.
“The Kate Spade offer came up and I kind of lost my mind. There’s something about that brand that, from a young age, I really, really, really connected with. It was always the thing I wanted for Christmas… since I was 15 or 16,” Howard told WWD.
The Twilight Saga actress added, “It represents a lifestyle that I always really loved.”
Howard can be seen in a series of neon-colored ads that have her on a bike, on roller skates, and screaming into a bullhorn (see right).
What do you think of Howard’s ad for Kate Spade?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber
- Most Shocking Celeb Social Media Confessions
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White