Bryce Dallas Howard is First Celebrity Endorser for Kate Spade
4:18 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Bryce Dallas Howard will be the first celebrity ever featured in Kate Spade advertisements.
“The Kate Spade offer came up and I kind of lost my mind. There’s something about that brand that, from a young age, I really, really, really connected with. It was always the thing I wanted for Christmas… since I was 15 or 16,” Howard told WWD.
The Twilight Saga actress added, “It represents a lifestyle that I always really loved.”
Howard can be seen in a series of neon-colored ads that have her on a bike, on roller skates, and screaming into a bullhorn (see right).
What do you think of Howard’s ad for Kate Spade?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist