Bryan Cranston on Lex Luthor Man of Steel Sequel Rumors: “This Is All News To Me”
7:54 pm, September 1st, 2013
Who else will star?
Which villain will come face to face with Batman and Superman?
Well, contrary to internet speculation, Bryan Cranston says he’s NOT signed to play Superman nemesis Lex Luthor.
Asked about his supposed participation in the highly-anticipated flick, the actor tells the Boston Globe, “This is all news to me.”
“I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I’m known to be bald. ‘What bald guy can we get?’” jokes Cranston, pointing out, ”The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him.”
Cranston, whose hit series “Breaking Bad” is in its final run of episodes, will next star in the American Repertory Theater’s production of “All the Way,” and is slated to direct an episode of “Modern Family.”
And after that?
“I think I’ll relax the rest of the year,” Cranston tells the paper. ”There’s some irons in the fire, things that people are talking about, but nothing is set.”
Would you want to see Cranston play Lex Luthor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!