Bruno Mars To Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report
2:36 pm, September 7th, 2013
Bruno Mars is reportedly set to perform at the Super Bowl XLVIII halftime show in February 2014.
A person familiar with the National Football League’s plans spoke about the Mars selection on condition of anonymity with the Associated Press.
An official announcement is expected to be made this weekend.
The Super Bowl will be played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on February 2.
It will be the first NFL championship game in decades to be played outdoors in a cold-weather city.
Last year, Beyonce performed at the halftime show to rave reviews.
What do you think of Mars performing at next year’s Super Bowl?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014