Bruno Mars Sings About Being An “Amazing” Host in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
9:59 am, October 21st, 2012VIDEO
Bruno Mars hosted “SNL,” and opened the show with a monologue in which he acknowledged “I’ve never done comedy before,” and even sang about being “nervous.”
By the end of the musical number, though, he sang that he’ll be “amazing” and “great” as the show’s host.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool