Bruno Mars Sings About Being An “Amazing” Host in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
9:59 am, October 21st, 2012VIDEO
Bruno Mars hosted “SNL,” and opened the show with a monologue in which he acknowledged “I’ve never done comedy before,” and even sang about being “nervous.”
By the end of the musical number, though, he sang that he’ll be “amazing” and “great” as the show’s host.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?