Bruno Mars Sings About Being An “Amazing” Host in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
9:59 am, October 21st, 2012VIDEO
Bruno Mars hosted “SNL,” and opened the show with a monologue in which he acknowledged “I’ve never done comedy before,” and even sang about being “nervous.”
By the end of the musical number, though, he sang that he’ll be “amazing” and “great” as the show’s host.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank