Bruno Mars Performs “Part of Your World” From The Little Mermaid (VIDEO)
5:27 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
But were you aware the singer also does a spot-on impression of Ariel from The Little Mermaid?
During a recent performance on the BBC’s “Live Lounge,” Mars confessed he’s never been able to get through “Part of Your World” because “I choke up,” adding, “It’s the best song ever written.”
He then launched into an emotional (and funny) rendition of the Disney track.
And that’s not all.
Mars and his band then proceeded to perform “Under The Sea.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Mars’ Little Mermaid covers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?