Bruno Mars Performs “Part of Your World” From The Little Mermaid (VIDEO)
5:27 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
But were you aware the singer also does a spot-on impression of Ariel from The Little Mermaid?
During a recent performance on the BBC’s “Live Lounge,” Mars confessed he’s never been able to get through “Part of Your World” because “I choke up,” adding, “It’s the best song ever written.”
He then launched into an emotional (and funny) rendition of the Disney track.
And that’s not all.
Mars and his band then proceeded to perform “Under The Sea.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Mars’ Little Mermaid covers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?