Bruno Gunn Cast As Brutus in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
1:02 pm, August 8th, 2012
Bruno Gunn has been cast as Brutus in The Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire, it was announced on Wednesday.
Brutus is a male tribute from District 2 who faces off against Katniss and Peeta in the Quarter Quell competition.
Gunn has appeared on TV shows like “Prison Break,” “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “Sons of Anarchy.”
He joins additional new cast members Philip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason) Lynn Cohen (Mags) and Amanda Plummer (Wiress).
Catching Fire is set to hit theaters in November 2013.
What do you think of the cast so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails