Bruce Springsteen & Paul McCartney Have Plug Pulled on Them at London Concert
9:59 am, July 15th, 2012
Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band had the plug pulled on them shortly after Paul McCartney joined them as a guest onstage in London on Saturday.
The Boss, who rocked Hyde Park, had already defied its 10:30 p.m. sound curfew by half an hour when Sir Paul got onstage and the pair sang The Beatles’ “Twist and Shout” and “I Saw Her Standing There.”
But before they could thank the highly appreciative crowd, the concert’s organizers silenced their microphones.
E-Street Band member Steven Van Zandt took to Twitter to voice his annoyance over the diss.
“On a Saturday night! Who were we disturbing?” he tweeted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?