Bruce Jenner Undergoes Second Operation for Skin Cancer: Report
8:55 pm, September 19th, 2013
Bruce Jenner has reportedly undergone a second operation for skin cancer.
The Olympian-turned-reality star was spotted this week with a bandage covering his nose, where he is said to have had cancerous tissue removed.
Monday’s procedure entailed receiving 30 stitches, according to TMZ, and is likely to leave a scar.
Doctors reportedly attribute Jenner’s cancer to sun exposure.
A rep did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation.
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Jenner previously had a cancerous growth removed from the side of his face in January 2012.
We wish him a speedy — and lasting — recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship