Bruce Jenner Undergoes Second Operation for Skin Cancer: Report
8:55 pm, September 19th, 2013
Bruce Jenner has reportedly undergone a second operation for skin cancer.
The Olympian-turned-reality star was spotted this week with a bandage covering his nose, where he is said to have had cancerous tissue removed.
Monday’s procedure entailed receiving 30 stitches, according to TMZ, and is likely to leave a scar.
Doctors reportedly attribute Jenner’s cancer to sun exposure.
A rep did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation.
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Jenner previously had a cancerous growth removed from the side of his face in January 2012.
We wish him a speedy — and lasting — recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court