Bruce Jenner Undergoes Second Operation for Skin Cancer: Report
8:55 pm, September 19th, 2013
Bruce Jenner has reportedly undergone a second operation for skin cancer.
The Olympian-turned-reality star was spotted this week with a bandage covering his nose, where he is said to have had cancerous tissue removed.
Monday’s procedure entailed receiving 30 stitches, according to TMZ, and is likely to leave a scar.
Doctors reportedly attribute Jenner’s cancer to sun exposure.
A rep did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation.
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Jenner previously had a cancerous growth removed from the side of his face in January 2012.
We wish him a speedy — and lasting — recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together