Bruce Jenner Speaks Out on His Skin Cancer Battle for First Time
8:38 pm, September 20th, 2013
Bruce Jenner is publicly confirming that he has skin cancer for the first time.
Now, in his first comments on the disease, Jenner reveals he’s suffering from “basal cell carcinoma and have undergone Mohs surgery to remove it.”
“I have been struggling with this for several years and appreciate all of the support and prayers while I continue to fight the battle against skin cancer,” he says.
Jenner adds to E! News, “This has taught me to be extra vigilant when out in the sun and I encourage others to get regular checkups and always wear sunscreen.”
Our thoughts are with Jenner and his family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement