Bruce Jenner Speaks Out on His Skin Cancer Battle for First Time
8:38 pm, September 20th, 2013
Bruce Jenner is publicly confirming that he has skin cancer for the first time.
Now, in his first comments on the disease, Jenner reveals he’s suffering from “basal cell carcinoma and have undergone Mohs surgery to remove it.”
“I have been struggling with this for several years and appreciate all of the support and prayers while I continue to fight the battle against skin cancer,” he says.
Jenner adds to E! News, “This has taught me to be extra vigilant when out in the sun and I encourage others to get regular checkups and always wear sunscreen.”
Our thoughts are with Jenner and his family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted