Bruce Jenner Treated for Skin Cancer
4:48 pm, January 17th, 2012
Bruce Jenner had surgery to remove a cancerous growth on his face last week.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” dad’s operation, which took place on Friday, went well by all accounts.
TMZ was the first to report the news about the growth removal after observers noticed stitches on Jenner’s face at the game.
Gossip Cop wishes Jenner a speedy recover and a clean bill of health!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party