CLAIM: Bruce Jenner “Moves Out” Because of Kim Kardashian and Baby North
11:44 am, July 4th, 2013
“All hell has broken loose,” a so-called “informant” tells Star, explaining, “He and Kris [Jenner] were having serious issues before, but now Kris is working on her talk show and caring for Kim. She has zero time for Bruce.”
Star goes on to claim that “even normally soft-spoken Kim is erupting into hormonal rages directed at her stepfather” as she adjusts to being a new mother.
“Bruce tried to impart some fatherly advice by reminding Kim that all new moms struggle and that she should be more patient and easy on herself,” says the mag’s supposed mole, but Kardashian “lashed out and called him insensitive.”
The magazine further claims that even “Kanye mocks him for not standing up” to Kris about the alleged household issues.
“Things came to a boiling point when Kris snapped that Bruce always creates problems,” says the tab’s tipster. “He packed his bags and shouted, ‘I’m outta here – hope everybody’s happy.’”
This is almost the exact same drivel spewed just last week by Star’s sister outlet RadarOnline.
Here’s what’s going on: Ever since it was revealed that the former Olympic athlete rented a place in Malibu — uh, for the whole family – outlets have been desperate to pin the beach house as a sign of trouble between the Jenners.
As Kris herself said just last week, Bruce “sleeps at home” — and that hasn’t changed.
He has NOT “moved out,” a source close to the situation reiterates to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents