Bruce Jenner Pens Father’s Day Letter to Daughters Kendall and Kylie for Time
5:12 pm, June 15th, 2013
Along with other celebrity fathers, including Ethan Hawke, Mario Lopez, Richie Sambora, and Aaron Sorkin, Jenner has penned a letter to his girls for Time.com.
In his missive, the former Olympic star writes about having 10 children and raising them over the course of 34 years.
“Every girl has been totally different, both in personality and lifestyle. And that’s the thing I’ve learned to value most: be true to yourself, be your own person — and be caring to others, as well,” says Jenner.
In addition to advising Kendall and Kylie to “develop a passion,” he also stresses the importance of “picking the right partner to share” their lives with.
“Your mom [Kris Jenner] and I have been together for 23 years, and our relationship has constantly changed and evolved,” writes the famous dad. “But we have been able to make it through those adjustments because of a deep love and caring for each other. We are still as committed as ever.”
Jenner says that while he’s “so proud” of his daughters, they “will face obstacles.”
“Trying things outside of your comfort zone is essential, because your ability to grow as a person is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can handle,” notes the athlete.
He concludes, “So be strong and fearless on this journey we call life.”
What do you think of Jenner’s advice to Kendall and Kylie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?