Bruce Jenner Pens Father’s Day Letter to Daughters Kendall and Kylie for Time
5:12 pm, June 15th, 2013
Along with other celebrity fathers, including Ethan Hawke, Mario Lopez, Richie Sambora, and Aaron Sorkin, Jenner has penned a letter to his girls for Time.com.
In his missive, the former Olympic star writes about having 10 children and raising them over the course of 34 years.
“Every girl has been totally different, both in personality and lifestyle. And that’s the thing I’ve learned to value most: be true to yourself, be your own person — and be caring to others, as well,” says Jenner.
In addition to advising Kendall and Kylie to “develop a passion,” he also stresses the importance of “picking the right partner to share” their lives with.
“Your mom [Kris Jenner] and I have been together for 23 years, and our relationship has constantly changed and evolved,” writes the famous dad. “But we have been able to make it through those adjustments because of a deep love and caring for each other. We are still as committed as ever.”
Jenner says that while he’s “so proud” of his daughters, they “will face obstacles.”
“Trying things outside of your comfort zone is essential, because your ability to grow as a person is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can handle,” notes the athlete.
He concludes, “So be strong and fearless on this journey we call life.”
What do you think of Jenner’s advice to Kendall and Kylie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents