Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick “Headed for Split”?
10:13 am, August 25th, 2011
“It seems like Brooklyn Decker‘s two-year marriage to Andy Roddick may be a losing match,” begins a piece from In Touch, which goes on to claim that the tennis star “isn’t too excited about his model-turned-actress wife’s exploding career, and it’s creating a big rift between them.”
A supposed “insider” for the mag explains, “Brooklyn is always traveling for her acting roles, and Andy is not happy about it,” adding, “He seems to want her to follow him around like a good tennis wife.”
But Decker, who’s filming What to Expect When You’re Expecting in Atlanta, “refuses to slow down – and is threatening to leave her controlling hubby,” says the tabloid.
“They are constantly fighting,” alleges the tab’s “insider,” noting, “She has had enough.”
Well Gossip Cop has had enough of In Touch‘s formulaic attempts to create drama with perfectly content couples.
A rep for Decker tells us the tabloid’s story is “not true,” and says the couple is very supportive of each other’s careers, noting that the Just Go With It star was cheering on her husband’s win at the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Christina Aguilera "Refreshed" After Family Time & Weight Lost