Brooke Mueller Hospitalized; NOT Drug Overdose As Wrongly Reported
7:08 pm, December 7th, 2012
Brooke Mueller was rushed to the hospital in Los Angeles on Friday.
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife, who has had a long history of substance abuse, was taken from her residence to a nearby hospital shortly before noon for an alleged drug overdose, according to TMZ.
But a rep for Mueller says it was not an overdose that sent Mueller to the hospital, explaining, “An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance.”
“As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine,” the rep tells Gossip Cop.
Mueller’s attorney Allie Gordon Weinstein confirms “there were NO illegal drugs in her system, which is why she is now at home with her children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank