Brooke Mueller Hospitalized; NOT Drug Overdose As Wrongly Reported
7:08 pm, December 7th, 2012
Brooke Mueller was rushed to the hospital in Los Angeles on Friday.
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife, who has had a long history of substance abuse, was taken from her residence to a nearby hospital shortly before noon for an alleged drug overdose, according to TMZ.
But a rep for Mueller says it was not an overdose that sent Mueller to the hospital, explaining, “An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance.”
“As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine,” the rep tells Gossip Cop.
Mueller’s attorney Allie Gordon Weinstein confirms “there were NO illegal drugs in her system, which is why she is now at home with her children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?