Brooke Mueller Hospitalized; NOT Drug Overdose As Wrongly Reported
7:08 pm, December 7th, 2012
Brooke Mueller was rushed to the hospital in Los Angeles on Friday.
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife, who has had a long history of substance abuse, was taken from her residence to a nearby hospital shortly before noon for an alleged drug overdose, according to TMZ.
But a rep for Mueller says it was not an overdose that sent Mueller to the hospital, explaining, “An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance.”
“As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine,” the rep tells Gossip Cop.
Mueller’s attorney Allie Gordon Weinstein confirms “there were NO illegal drugs in her system, which is why she is now at home with her children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man