Brooke Mueller Doing Rehab at Home, Keeping Custody of Kids
2:20 pm, December 12th, 2011
The regimen will entail random drug testing and round-the-clock supervision.
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife will be able to keep custody of their children under the arrangement.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, Mueller’s rep says, “Recognizing past attempts at treatment have not been successful, Brooke has decided to take a different approach to deal with her addiction. Brooke will be participating in a program during the day, and will be under expert supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”
It continues, “In addition, Brooke has requested to be tested on a daily basis for cocaine and other illegal substances so there is no doubt as to her commitment.”
She’ll still have custody of sons Bob and Max.
“Brooke will retain custody of her children, both of whom will continue to remain at her home and be cared for by Brooke and their longtime nanny,” explains her rep, adding, “Charlie and Brooke’s family are all fully supportive of this decision and recognize the importance of maintaining the children’s normal routine.”
This isn’t Mueller’s first rehab experience.
Hopefully she finds the help she needs this time.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!