Charlie Sheen’s Sons Taken Away From Brooke Mueller, Given to Denise Richards
10:43 am, May 3rd, 2013
Charlie Sheen’s 4-year-old twin boys were removed from their mother Brooke Mueller’s L.A. home late Thursday when Children and Family Services officials determined that the residence was an “unsafe environment” for kids.
Authorities reportedly came to the house with a warrant and left with Bob and Max, whom Sheen and Mueller had in 2009 while still married.
Denise Richards, Sheen’s previous ex-wife and the mother of his daughters Sam and Lola, reportedly now has the boys in her care.
No official reason has been given for the action, although Mueller has battled drug abuse for years.
A court hearing has reportedly been scheduled for next week.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court