Charlie Sheen’s Sons Taken Away From Brooke Mueller, Given to Denise Richards
10:43 am, May 3rd, 2013
Charlie Sheen’s 4-year-old twin boys were removed from their mother Brooke Mueller’s L.A. home late Thursday when Children and Family Services officials determined that the residence was an “unsafe environment” for kids.
Authorities reportedly came to the house with a warrant and left with Bob and Max, whom Sheen and Mueller had in 2009 while still married.
Denise Richards, Sheen’s previous ex-wife and the mother of his daughters Sam and Lola, reportedly now has the boys in her care.
No official reason has been given for the action, although Mueller has battled drug abuse for years.
A court hearing has reportedly been scheduled for next week.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?