Charlie Sheen’s Sons Taken Away From Brooke Mueller, Given to Denise Richards
10:43 am, May 3rd, 2013
Charlie Sheen’s 4-year-old twin boys were removed from their mother Brooke Mueller’s L.A. home late Thursday when Children and Family Services officials determined that the residence was an “unsafe environment” for kids.
Authorities reportedly came to the house with a warrant and left with Bob and Max, whom Sheen and Mueller had in 2009 while still married.
Denise Richards, Sheen’s previous ex-wife and the mother of his daughters Sam and Lola, reportedly now has the boys in her care.
No official reason has been given for the action, although Mueller has battled drug abuse for years.
A court hearing has reportedly been scheduled for next week.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!