Brooke Mueller Changes Mind and Checks Into Long-Term In-Patient Rehab Facility
3:49 pm, December 13th, 2011
In a statement to Gossip Cop, her rep says, “After further reflection and consideration, Brooke has decided to remove herself from the media spotlight and has entered a long-term in-patient treatment center where she can focus on her recovery without distraction. She has already arrived at the facility and, out of respect for her privacy, no further information will be released about her treatment. Brooke’s goal is to maintain her sobriety and she believes this is the best option to reach that goal.”
“Brooke will retain custody of the children, who will remain in their home and familiar surroundings and be under the care of their longtime nanny,” the statement goes on to read, adding, “Charlie and Brooke’s parents fully support her decision and everyone recognizes the importance of maintaining the children’s normal routine.”
Interestingly, Mueller’s decision to enter long-term in-patient rehab comes on the heels of Deputy District Attorney Arnold Mordkin saying that a plea deal will not go down before or at her arraignment on December 19 in an Aspen court.
When Gossip Cop asked Mueller’s attorney Yale Galanter whether her checking into the in-patient rehab center was a legal maneuver in response to Mordkin’s no deal stance, we were told “no.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo