Brooke Burke: I Have Cancer (VIDEO)
3:41 pm, November 8th, 2012VIDEO
Brooke Burke has revealed that she’s battling thyroid cancer.
The “Dancing with the Stars” co-host told her story in a YouTube video posted to her ModernMom blog on Thursday.
Burke’s doctors originally found a nodule in her neck back in July, and subsequent testing returned results that were “not good.”
She needs to have thyroid surgery and have a thyroidectomy.
“I feel really good… I’ve never felt better,” says Burke, who vows to “make a positive out of this negative thing.”
The star adds, “I’m ready to deal with it, and I’m going to be fine. And I feel really strong.”
See her full video message below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2