Brooke Burke April Fools Media with Fake Pregnancy
1:41 pm, April 1st, 2010
The site went on to say, “If you thought you noticed a little glow during the past two weeks, you were correct!”
RadarOnline added everyone now knows about the new baby except for its daddy: “David Charvet is on an African adventure but will soon learn the good news.”
Actually, there’s only bad news - and it’s for RadarOnline and other outlets that never fact-check.
Burke pulled an April Fool’s Day joke on the media.
Burke just tweeted, “April Fools Tweetie pies!!!!! But seriously!!!!! I am not preggers….”
Gossip Cop is still laughing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'