Brooke Burke April Fools Media with Fake Pregnancy
1:41 pm, April 1st, 2010
The site went on to say, “If you thought you noticed a little glow during the past two weeks, you were correct!”
RadarOnline added everyone now knows about the new baby except for its daddy: “David Charvet is on an African adventure but will soon learn the good news.”
Actually, there’s only bad news - and it’s for RadarOnline and other outlets that never fact-check.
Burke pulled an April Fool’s Day joke on the media.
Burke just tweeted, “April Fools Tweetie pies!!!!! But seriously!!!!! I am not preggers….”
Gossip Cop is still laughing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL