Brooke Burke April Fools Media with Fake Pregnancy
1:41 pm, April 1st, 2010
The site went on to say, “If you thought you noticed a little glow during the past two weeks, you were correct!”
RadarOnline added everyone now knows about the new baby except for its daddy: “David Charvet is on an African adventure but will soon learn the good news.”
Actually, there’s only bad news - and it’s for RadarOnline and other outlets that never fact-check.
Burke pulled an April Fool’s Day joke on the media.
Burke just tweeted, “April Fools Tweetie pies!!!!! But seriously!!!!! I am not preggers….”
Gossip Cop is still laughing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks