Brooke Burke April Fools Media with Fake Pregnancy
1:41 pm, April 1st, 2010
The site went on to say, “If you thought you noticed a little glow during the past two weeks, you were correct!”
RadarOnline added everyone now knows about the new baby except for its daddy: “David Charvet is on an African adventure but will soon learn the good news.”
Actually, there’s only bad news - and it’s for RadarOnline and other outlets that never fact-check.
Burke pulled an April Fool’s Day joke on the media.
Burke just tweeted, “April Fools Tweetie pies!!!!! But seriously!!!!! I am not preggers….”
Gossip Cop is still laughing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?