Bronson Pelletier Reportedly Attacked at “Twilight” Event
11:35 am, November 20th, 2010UPDATE
Bronson Pelletier was reportedly attacked at the “Eternal Twilight 4″ fan convention in England.
Five allegedly drunk men, who were at a wedding in the same Birmingham Hilton hotel where the event was held, confronted Pelletier in a men’s room and tried to jump the actor, who’s currently filming Breaking Dawn.
Pelletier tells RadarOnline, “These five drunken hooligans followed me into a restroom… They did it because they wanted to jump somebody who was in Twilight.”
“Two of the guys tried to choke me,” Bronson tells RadarOnline, adding he “pushed back and threw them off me.”
Fortunately, the actor did not sustain any serious injuries.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank