Bronson Pelletier, Twilight Actor, Arrested For Drunken Peeing at Airport
4:42 pm, December 18th, 2012
Bronson Pelletier, who appeared in the Twilight movies, was arrested at LAX Airport on Monday for public intoxication after allegedly urinating in the terminal, having already been removed from a plane, Gossip Cop confirms.
Cops first arrived after Pelletier, 25, allegedly became unruly on a flight and created a disturbance on board.
The actor was deemed too intoxicated to fly and taken off the plane to wait for another flight, according to TMZ.
Two hours later, police were called again when Pelletier allegedly peed by his new gate.
Pelletier was arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication, booked, and released from jail shortly thereafter, a Los Angeles Airport Police spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!