Bronson Pelletier, Twilight Actor, Arrested For Drunken Peeing at Airport
4:42 pm, December 18th, 2012
Bronson Pelletier, who appeared in the Twilight movies, was arrested at LAX Airport on Monday for public intoxication after allegedly urinating in the terminal, having already been removed from a plane, Gossip Cop confirms.
Cops first arrived after Pelletier, 25, allegedly became unruly on a flight and created a disturbance on board.
The actor was deemed too intoxicated to fly and taken off the plane to wait for another flight, according to TMZ.
Two hours later, police were called again when Pelletier allegedly peed by his new gate.
Pelletier was arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication, booked, and released from jail shortly thereafter, a Los Angeles Airport Police spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss