No reality to Brody Jenner show with Avril Lavigne
4:15 pm, July 15th, 2010
“Avril & Brody’s reality show,” reads the headline of an In Touch story, which goes on to assert, “Brody Jenner has been pitching a reality show about his new romance – now he’s just got to convince his girlfriend Avril Lavigne to co-star.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Jenner “came up with the idea for a reality show, and he’s begging Avril to do it… She’s in love with him, but isn’t sure about it, yet she doesn’t want to tell him no.”
Lavigne won’t have to say no, because – contrary to In Touch‘s claim that “Jenner has been pitching a reality show” – he is currently NOT trying to peddle a program about their relationship.
Gossip Cop spoke with Jenner’s agent – the guy who would actually be pitching the show – and he assures us Jenner’s not working on a reality show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?