Brittany Murphy Might Have Been Poisoned and Murdered, According to New Lab Test
6:35 pm, November 18th, 2013
Brittany Murphy’s death may have been caused by poison, according to an independent new toxicology report ordered by the late actress’ father Angelo Bertolotti.
The actress died in her home in December 2009, with the coroner ruling that her death was caused by complications related to pneumonia and anemia.
Her husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead just five months later.
But a suspicious Bertolotti sued authorities at the coroner’s office and the Los Angeles Police Department in order to obtain hair, blood and tissue samples for testing.
According to reports, the subsequent independent test detected the presence of ten separate heavy metals in Murphy’s system — substances commonly associated with rat poison and insecticides.
The new lab report states, “If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent.”
While there are no suspects or criminal investigations at this time, the possibility that Murphy’s death — and possibly Monjack’s may have been murder has now been raised.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game