Britney Spears’ X Factor Show Demands Revealed?
10:31 am, June 13th, 2012
“Britney Spears is ensuring she has plenty of energy for her ‘X Factor’ debut, issuing a rider that reportedly requests 10 pieces of chicken, 10 snack-size bags of Doritos and 12 Snickers bars,” claims Metro.
Picking up a story from Look magazine, the British tab says Spears “has wasted no time in making her presence felt though, with her rider also consisting of 12 vases of magnolia blossoms and four pints of potato salad.”
The singer, Metro alleges, “is also believed to require a beauty team that includes a personal manicurist and massage therapist.”
So, is it true?
That depends – what year is it again?
Spears’ supposed “X Factor” rider is actually a document from 12 years ago — way back in 2000.
In fact, Look has been forced to print an apology for its false story, admitting, “We were led to believe the rider was for her new job on the panel and published the piece in good faith.”
The statement continues, “It has emerged that the rider was in fact Britney’s rider from 2000 and not a rider for ‘The X Factor USA’ 2012. We apologize to Britney and the ‘X Factor USA’ for this inaccuracy.”
And there you have it!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?