Britney Spears Urged to Get “Full Head-to-Toe Makeover” for X Factor?
4:23 pm, May 16th, 2012
In a piece titled, “Britney’s X Factor Makeover,” OK! claims that before Britney Spears starts work on “The X Factor,” her “publicist and others are urging her to get a full, head-to-toe makeover.”
According to the tabloid’s so-called “insider,” “Those close to Brit want the star working on her hair and makeup and going through ‘practice rehearsals’ now, in order to be camera-ready by fall.”
Compounding the problem, says the mag, is that new judge Demi Lovato is much younger, and Spears’s people don’t want her to look “matronly or sloppy” in comparison.
She also “has to buckle down to get back into fighting shape by the time X Factor premieres in the early fall,” writes the tab.
Well, once again, OK! is not OK with its reporting.
First off, no one is having Spears change her hair and makeup.
And obviously “X Factor” was fine with her look — because they hired her.
Secondly, the drama-manufacturing amnesiacs at OK! forgot that a month ago they wrote how Spears is “looking fitter and more taut than we have seen her in a long time.”
Of course, she’ll have “practice rehearsals,” but so will everyone else, including Simon Cowell.
Regardless, a Spears insider assures Gossip Cop that it’s 100 percent untrue that she’s being told to undergo a “head-to-toe makeover.”
OK!, however, could benefit from a “full makeover.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors