Britney Spears’ “Insane” Demands Postponing The X Factor Deal?
6:08 pm, May 2nd, 2012
Oh, do tell!
The mag says the pop singer has a string of “insane” demands that are holding up negotiations.
According to a supposed FOX source, “Some demands, like decorating Britney’s private space and office to certain specifications, as well as what should be stocked in the fridge each day, are driving negotiations to a point of
And that’s not all.
The rag further claims Spears’ camp is “demanding to have nannies to help her with her sons when they visit, tutors and even an in-house doctor in case one of them scrapes a knee!”
Umm… is she in talks to be a judge on the show, or move into the studio?
In any case, a source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop there’s NO TRUTH to these alleged “diva demands,” and that an announcement on her “X Factor” status is expected soon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained