Britney Spears’ “Insane” Demands Postponing The X Factor Deal?
6:08 pm, May 2nd, 2012
Oh, do tell!
The mag says the pop singer has a string of “insane” demands that are holding up negotiations.
According to a supposed FOX source, “Some demands, like decorating Britney’s private space and office to certain specifications, as well as what should be stocked in the fridge each day, are driving negotiations to a point of
And that’s not all.
The rag further claims Spears’ camp is “demanding to have nannies to help her with her sons when they visit, tutors and even an in-house doctor in case one of them scrapes a knee!”
Umm… is she in talks to be a judge on the show, or move into the studio?
In any case, a source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop there’s NO TRUTH to these alleged “diva demands,” and that an announcement on her “X Factor” status is expected soon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents