Britney Spears “Giving Up” On X Factor Job?
10:26 am, June 28th, 2012VIDEO
Britney Spears may be “cracking under pressure” on “The X Factor,” reports Reality Weekly.
The mag says the pop icon appears to be showing “signs of another breakdown” on the set of the singing competition, such as “mood swings” and a “short attention span.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Sometimes she’s not even paying attention to the performances and can’t even make an accurate comment, let alone judgement.”
The purported insider notes, “She’ll struggle to answer even the simplest questions and end up making no sense,” adding, “It means a lot of retakes and lost time, which is starting to wear on everyone.”
Now, “X Factor” producers are allegedly worried she “may not be able to handle” the upcoming live shows.
The supposed source says, “Every shoot day is a struggle for Britney,” claiming, “It’s starting to seem like she may be giving up.”
And Spears herself tweets nonstop about how much fun she’s having on the show, even posting a funny video (below) of her busted locker room in Providence, Rhode Island on Wednesday.
Tell us: Does that seem like a person who’s “cracking” under the stress of her job?
In any case, a rep for Spears dismissed the tabloid story about her impending “breakdown” as “completely not true,” telling Gossip Cop, “She is having a great time doing the show.”
Check out Spears’ “X Factor” behind-the-scenes video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2