Britney Spears in Talks to Write a Novel
12:48 pm, November 5th, 2012
Britney Spears may be adding “novelist” to her resume.
The “X Factor” judge is in “discussions” to write her own novel, her rep tells Gossip Cop.
Spears’ tome would reportedly be published by It Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.
The book would incorporate some of her real-life experiences, but present a fictionalized version of them, according to THR.
Spears’ rep stresses to us that nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna