Britney Spears in Talks to Write a Novel
12:48 pm, November 5th, 2012
Britney Spears may be adding “novelist” to her resume.
The “X Factor” judge is in “discussions” to write her own novel, her rep tells Gossip Cop.
Spears’ tome would reportedly be published by It Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.
The book would incorporate some of her real-life experiences, but present a fictionalized version of them, according to THR.
Spears’ rep stresses to us that nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage