Britney Spears Put Wedding “On Hold”?
5:54 pm, March 28th, 2012
“Wedding on Hold: Britney’s Dragging Her Feet,” reads the headline of a piece from In Touch, which claims Britney Spears is “annoyed” with fiancé Jason Trawick’s alleged “controlling ways” and is now refusing to plan her wedding.
“She hasn’t even hired a wedding planner!” exclaims a so-called “pal” in the tab.
According to the mag, she’s “fed up” with Trawick, who also handles her business deals.
“She gets so angry with Jason when he tells her what to do,” says the supposed “friend,” noting that “when they work together, they fight nonstop.”
In Touch reports that Spears is currently “frustrated” with how Trawick is negotiating for her to become a judge on “The X Factor.”
“Jason is demanding $20 million, but Britney would do it for much less,” says an alleged insider, adding, “She really wants to do the show, and thinks he is messing it all up.”
The only one “messing” things up is In Touch.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop that claims about her “dragging her feet” with wedding plans, and being “annoyed,” “fed up,” and “angry” with Trawick for supposedly being “controlling,” are 100 percent “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing