CLAIM: Jason Trawick “Smashed” Britney Spears’ Wedding Dreams
3:42 pm, October 3rd, 2012
Britney Spears’ “big dreams of walking down the aisle soon have been smashed,” an industry “insider” tells Life & Style.
What allegedly happened with the superstar and her fiancé Jason Trawick?
“The wedding was supposed to be this year, but Jason told Britney they should wait because of her gig on The X Factor,” explains the tab’s source. “The truth is, he’s really not ready.”
According to the mag, Trawick is not “in any rush to get to the altar.”
Another Life & Style source says, “He’s going to ride it out as long as he can. No invites have been sent out. He doesn’t even talk about her around his friends.”
“Being with Britney is a challenging job,” explains the mag’s insider. “Their relationship is rocky, and Jason is having a hard time with all the stress.”
To bolster the argument that the couple is in trouble, Life & Style brings up the story — which Gossip Cop debunked — about Trawick allegedly cheating on Spears with erotic dancers.
That story was bogus, and so is this one.
Ever since the couple’s engagement last December, tabloids have been publishing false reports about supposed wedding dates and then turning around and saying Spears and Trawick’s nuptials were called off or otherwise stalled.
This constant speculation might sell magazines, but it’s not grounded in fact.
The couple has never set a wedding date, and nothing dramatic has happened to “smash” Spears’ dreams.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the Life & Style tale is “garbage.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court