Britney Spears “Walks Off” Set After X Factor Contestant Butchers Her Song?
7:52 pm, May 24th, 2012
Did a horrible “X Factor” audition send Britney Spears running off set?
According to TMZ, the new judge was “upset” and left the “X Factor” set on Thursday, the first day of auditions after a contestant butchered her song, ‘Hold It Against Me.’”
But did Spears really bail because she was so bothered by the audition?
A source on the scene tells Gossip Cop that Spears actually went backstage “on a short break,” as the judges are known to do.
As for claims that a bad audition caused Spears to bolt, our insider says the singer “was not bothered by the song,” and people are just “overreacting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend