Britney Spears “Devastated” Over Kevin Federline Wedding, Claims Mag
1:40 pm, August 14th, 2013
According to a supposed “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “When Britney was told the news, she screamed uncontrollably. Then she collapsed in tears.”
The purported source notes, “She wasn’t invited.”
We weren’t aware that it’s normal protocol to invite your ex-wife to watch you marry your new spouse, but OK.
Anyway, the magazine goes on to allege that hearing about Federline’s marriage was “hard” for Spears because “she’s long suffered from the delusion that she and Kevin would one day get back together and raise their two boys.”
Actually, the only one suffering from delusion here is the Enquirer, which is ridiculously still trying to cause drama between Spears and Federline seven years after their divorce.
Spears was not caught off guard by her ex-husband’s marriage.
Federline and Prince have been dating for years and have a child together, and Spears has similarly long moved on from their relationship.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Spears, who tells us the tabloid’s story is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss