Britney Spears “Devastated” Over Kevin Federline Wedding, Claims Mag
1:40 pm, August 14th, 2013
According to a supposed “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “When Britney was told the news, she screamed uncontrollably. Then she collapsed in tears.”
The purported source notes, “She wasn’t invited.”
We weren’t aware that it’s normal protocol to invite your ex-wife to watch you marry your new spouse, but OK.
Anyway, the magazine goes on to allege that hearing about Federline’s marriage was “hard” for Spears because “she’s long suffered from the delusion that she and Kevin would one day get back together and raise their two boys.”
Actually, the only one suffering from delusion here is the Enquirer, which is ridiculously still trying to cause drama between Spears and Federline seven years after their divorce.
Spears was not caught off guard by her ex-husband’s marriage.
Federline and Prince have been dating for years and have a child together, and Spears has similarly long moved on from their relationship.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Spears, who tells us the tabloid’s story is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents