Britney Spears “Devastated” Over Kevin Federline Wedding, Claims Mag
1:40 pm, August 14th, 2013
According to a supposed “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “When Britney was told the news, she screamed uncontrollably. Then she collapsed in tears.”
The purported source notes, “She wasn’t invited.”
We weren’t aware that it’s normal protocol to invite your ex-wife to watch you marry your new spouse, but OK.
Anyway, the magazine goes on to allege that hearing about Federline’s marriage was “hard” for Spears because “she’s long suffered from the delusion that she and Kevin would one day get back together and raise their two boys.”
Actually, the only one suffering from delusion here is the Enquirer, which is ridiculously still trying to cause drama between Spears and Federline seven years after their divorce.
Spears was not caught off guard by her ex-husband’s marriage.
Federline and Prince have been dating for years and have a child together, and Spears has similarly long moved on from their relationship.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Spears, who tells us the tabloid’s story is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths